This tour is designed to entertain the entire family, young and old! Our ghost hosts will help you go in search of the ghosts of the East Village and their
This tour is designed to entertain the entire family, young and old! Our ghost hosts will help you go in search of the ghosts of the East Village and their favorite haunted sites.
We offer both public and private tours.
Itinerary of Highlights!
• St. Mark’s Church in the Bowery – has Peter Stuyvesant, the most documented ghost in NYC!
• Astor Place Subway Station – still has August Belmont fixing the subway!
• Public Theatre – features Joe Papp as a ghost!
• The Colonnade – the hangout of the father of the American ghost story, Washington Irving!
• McSorley’s Old Ale House – Harry Houdini is still causing mischief.
• Cooper Union – Discover the ghostly connection of Charles Dickens and Samuel Clemens better known as Mark Twain!
• Merchant House Museum – Haunting is a family business for the Tredwell sisters.
• There are many more ghost stories by our ghost hosts to chill and thrill you on this tour!
We are the only New York ghost walk to post videos of our tours on our home pages. Watch the video for more highlights!
Tours are 90 minutes in duration and less than a mile in length.
Handicap accessibility is limited at two of our stops but these still can simply be viewed.
In front of the lion sculpture in front of St. Mark’s in the Bowery Church, northwest corner of 10th Street and Second Avenue. The cross street is 2nd Avenue.
The tour ends at 47 Bond Street in front of Il Buco Restaurant. The cross street is the Bowery.
Subway rains N and R stop at the 8th Street Station and the subway train 6 stops at the Astor Place Station. When you emerge, go east to Second Avenue and then walk north to St. Mark’s Church in the Bowery at the northwest corner of Second Avenue and Tenth Street.
Tips for your tour guide are always appreciated.